NArrange is a .NET code beautifier that automatically organizes code members and elements within .NET classes.
Why Use NArrange?
There are several reasons you may want to consider using NArrange for your .NET software project:
- Reduces the amount of time developers spend arranging members within code files. With NArrange, you don't need to worry about where you place a new member definition in a class... just type away and run NArrange prior to compilation. After formatting, the new member will be automatically moved to the appropriate location in the source file.
- Helps enforce coding style standards
- When used as part of check-in procedures, NArrange can help reduce source code repository conflicts.
- NArrange can automatically group similar code members into predefined region blocks, if supported by the language (C# and VB).
- Reduces the amount of time spent searching for specific members in a code file. Through standard arrangement of source code files, every member of the team will know exactly where in a file to look for private fields, constructors, etc.
- Flexibility - NArrange allows you to configure how members are organized (grouping, sorting, regions, etc.)
- Sort Usings